Rates and Resort Policies
2017 Value Rates
(4/21/17 to 5/25/17
9/4/17 to 10/14/17)
2017 Standard Rates
(5/29/17 to 8/30/17)
2017 Premium Rates
(5/26/17 to 9/3/17)
2017 Halloween Event
(10/6/17 to 10/7/17)
Includes Two Nights
Site rates are per night except where noted and based on 6 people. Additional charges of $5 per night apply to over six.
Maximum site occupancy is 8 people and one camping unit.
- $4,200 (Includes Water, Sewer, Cable, and Trash Pick Up)
- Electric is metered
- Discounts available. Please call to inquire
- $10 off per night (must have at least 15 sites)
- Rally rates not available in the peak season
Arrival & Departure Information
- Check in time is 3:00 pm until 11:00 pm.
- Arrivals before 3:00 pm are subject to a $3.00 per hour fee. We cannot guarantee that your site will be available. Please call the morning of your arrival to verify.
- Check out time is 2:00 pm.
- Departures after 2:00 pm are subject to a $3.00 per hour fee. You MUST arrange a late check out with the office prior to 2:00 pm. If you are still on your site after 2:00 pm, you will be charged in full for another night.
- If your dog(s) will be staying with us, proof of rabies vaccination is required at check in for each dog.
- While we try to honor site requests, your site assignment is not guaranteed. We will move you without notice if necessary.
- We strongly recommend reservations. We are unable to predict occupancy levels.
- Stays of 3 nights or less must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
- Stays of 4 nights or more require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation.
- Cancellations for daily and weekly stays will be accepted up to 14 days prior to arrival for refund. A $25 processing/handling fee will be charged for all cancellations.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days in advance of stay are not eligible for refund or credit.
- Changes to your arrival and departure dates MUST be made at least 14 days in advance.
- Cancellations for monthly stays qualify for refund minus 10% processing/handling fee.
- No shows are not eligible for refund or credit.
- No refund for early departures.
- All visitors must check in at the office and obtain a car tag. Cars without a valid tag are subject to towing at any time at your cost. Tag must be hung on the rearview mirror facing out.
- DO NOT use your gate card to open the gate unless your guests have a valid car tag.
- Daily visitors are $4.00 per person per day (Fee waived for 55+). All day visitors must leave by 10:00 pm.
- Overnight visitors are $8.00 per person per night. Check out time is 2:00 pm.
- All persons not registered to the site at check in will be considered visitors and will need to purchase a day or overnight pass.
- Registered campers are responsible for their visitors and will be held financially responsible for any damage to our property.
- Property and Buildings are monitored by Video Surveillance.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am. Children under 16 must be back at their own site by 10:00 pm.
- Smoking is only permitted on your site.
- The safety of our guests is our number one priority. Speeding will NOT be tolerated. The speed limit is 8 mph.
- Please use the roads and sidewalks. DO NOT walk through other sites even if they are unoccupied.
- As a courtesy to other guests, overnight use of running lights, flood lights or patio lights is prohibited.
- Please remember that we are striving to maintain a family friendly atmosphere. Offensive music, vulgar language, and disorderly behavior will not be tolerated.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for the appropriate behavior of their children. Please be aware of where your children are and what they are doing at all times. Children MUST be supervised in the restroom at all times. Parent or guardian will be held financially liable for damages caused by their children.
- For your safety, bikes, roller blades, scooters and/or skateboards may NOT be used after dark. Also, DO NOT ride them on the grass, the basketball court, or the playground.
- Vehicles and trailers that do not fit completely on your concrete pad must be parked in a designated parking area. We DO NOT allow RV's or vehicles to be parked on the patio portion of your site, on the grass or in the road. DO NOT park on unoccupied sites as we may have an arrival for that site.
- Golf carts MUST be registered at check in. You MUST pay for and obtain a permit from the office and provide proof of liability coverage. Your policy must include at least half a million dollars in liability coverage and list Duck Creek RV Resort as the location the cart is being used. Please call if you have questions. We DO NOT allow any off road or utility vehicles at all.
- Washing of RVs or vehicles is prohibited. We do our best to conserve resources and take care of the environment.
- Clotheslines are prohibited. You may use a rack built into your RV or laundry facilities are available in the clubhouse.
- Due to underground utilities, DO NOT put stakes in the ground to secure your awning or your pet.
- Please keep your campsite neat and clean. Bagged trash will be picked up at your site between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm at the edge of the road. Please do not put garbage in your fire pit.
- The Health Department requires the use a rubber donut or watertight collar when you are connected to our sewer system. They are available for purchase at the office if you do not have one.
- To help control the spread of tree disease, we DO NOT allow firewood to be brought into the resort. Firewood is available for purchase at the office and will be delivered to your site free of charge. Please do not stack firewood on the grass, do not cut down trees, and do not drag dead trees/sticks out of the woods. Fires are allowed only in designated fire pits and must be attended.
- All types of fireworks including legal fireworks are PROHIBITED. We DO NOT allow Chinese lanterns to be launched at the resort. They can come down unexpectedly and cause injury or damage to the resort and guests.
- There is a $20 charge for gate cards that are lost or damaged. Please return your card to the office when you check out. A drop box is available for after hours check outs.
- Emergency phones are located on the pool deck and outside the registration office.
- Maximum of 8 people allowed per site. This is a state law. Extra charges will apply if you have more than six people.
- Only one RV is allowed per campsite. We do not allow sleeping tents or play tents anywhere in the resort. Screen houses are allowed as long as they do not have a bottom or sides.
- We are happy that you've chosen Duck Creek for your camping adventures. Please help us take care of the resort and ensure that everyone has a great time. We reserve the right to evict anyone that chooses not to abide by our rules.
- Pets must be contained to your site at all times. Even well behaved pets can be scary to other campers.
- Proof of rabies vaccination is required for each dog at check in.
- Only 2 dogs are permitted per site without management approval.
- Pets must be attended at all times. Do not leave your pet alone on your site if you are not right there.
- Excessive barking, growling, or any aggressive behavior is not acceptable.
- Pets are not allowed in buildings or the pool area.
- Please do not tie your pet to resort property including trees and picnic tables.
- Please clean up after your pet and properly dispose of all pet waste. There are pet waste stations located near the office, clubhouse and dog park for your convenience.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. While resort personnel may be present in the pool area, they DO NOT HAVE LIFEGUARD TRAINING.
- Parents must be present within the pool fence while supervising their children. Children under 16 may not swim without an adult.
- Diving is not permitted in any part of the pool. Running on the pool deck will not be tolerated.
- KEEP OFF the wall between the pool and hot tub. Use the steps to enter and exit the pool and hot tub.
- Be courteous to all people using the pool. Splashing, jumping, ball throwing and pool games will not be permitted during busier times.
- Proper swim attire is required and must be appropriate for our family oriented environment.
- Children must wear swim diapers if they are not toilet trained.
- Showering is required before entering the pool.
- Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are PROHIBITED in the pool area.
- Jumping the pool fence to access the pool during closed periods will NOT be tolerated and may result in eviction from the park. We do not close the pool unless it is absolutely necessary. Please know that we are doing our best to get it back open as soon as possible.
* These policies may be updated at any time without notice.